Which bag to take?

Juniortrooper

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I know there has been some threads on this topic already, but I'm trying to make sure that the bag I take I can take with me on the rides. I have a backpack I was thinking of taking, but I also have a Bagallini expandable tote (although until I looked it up, I completely forgot it expanded!)

Do you forgo the purse and put your wallet in the backpack?
I have 2 kids, ages 4 and 2. My youngest will still be in diapers and I plan on packing snacks and water.

Thanks for your help!
Amy

We've gone several times with our dd alone and once with both of our dds. I've never carried a purse. I either keep my id, tickets, personal things in the diaper bag or in the camera carry case. Minimize and bring as few bags as possible. Have a great time!:wizard:

When we went with our 3 year old last year, I put stuff I didn't care if I lost in the diaper bag (like diapers, wipes, snacks, etc.). I had a small LL Bean bag that could go over one shoulder like a purse, but with a strap long enough to go from one shoulder to the other hip. That bag had my wallet, ID, key to the world, camera, etc. It was great because it goes over the shoulder, it wouldn't fall off like a purse on one shoulder. It was better than a backpack because I could still wear it on the rides. And MUCH better looking than a fanny pack! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter