• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which car rentals are at the airport (in terminal)?

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
Hi -

Trying to find out which car rental companies (if any) have their cars right at the airport terminal for pick-up/drop off.

Every time we go we end up on a crowded shuttle, waiting and waiting in long lines, just to get a car from an off-site location. I'd rather wait in a line at the airport and avoid the extra transportation with a 5year old, 3 month old and a ton of luggage!

Thanks for any help! :)

Onsite car rentals at Orlando Airport (MCO) are National, Dollar, Avis, Budget, and L&M. L&M is new at MCO and without many problems, so IMHO go with any of the others. Dollar has some codes out your can try at their web site for discounts (FVG, NEW, KISS, FDAY, GLOBE and MCC). Try them all with different car combinations because some work on certain cars and not others. Try without codes to see the difference in prices. We have rented from Dollar many times at the airport, Avis and Budget. Never any problems. My husband rents from National all the time when traveling on business. The best price always gets my vote when going to WDW for vacation. Florida Tickets offers great pirces for Dollar at MCO and you can call them on an 800#:http://www.floridaticketsinc.com/dollar/index.htm
National is a sponsor of WDW and if you belong to the Disney Club they offer coupons on their web site.

RobinLyn :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter