Which character dinners have a pasta bar?

TD1516

Earning My Ears
I have a Beyond picky 4 year old little girl. She would eat pasta every night if she could. So I need to know which character meals for dinner have a pasta bar.

A buffet that has macaroni and cheese will not do as she does not like that.

Thanks

I don't recall seeing a pasta bar at any character dinners. Some of the resort food courts have an option to order a customized pasta dish, but there wouldn't be any characters there.

Here is a link to the menus. Have you perused them yet?
Good luck, I don’t recall ever seeing a pasta bar at a buffet either. Is this something common where you live?

It looks like Garden Grove has a kids pasta dish on the menu.

I believe 1900 Park Fare has pasta besides Mac and Cheese.

If you want a nice meal at an Italian restaurant I recommend Il Mulino.

How about plain pasta with tomato sauce?
We already have a princess breakfast booked.

I would prefer to do a lunch or dinner....but it needs the pasta and Mickey mouse.
I don't want to chance it on chicken nuggets as I don't know if she will like them.

Worst case we do breakfast at Tucker House.

No idea if pasta bars are common here. I just remember them from the buffets in Jamaica and Mexico.

Thanks

We did 1900 parkfare last year with our then 3 year old granddaughter, they had plain pasta.. But no Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter