Which character meals include Pluto? Any?

Last time we were at O’Hana I remember them having Pluto meeting outside the restaurant while we waited to be called inside. This was in September of 2018. Not sure if that’s a regular thing or was just special for the time we were there. I think there was a photopass photographer there as well.

My youngest’s favorite character is Pluto, and we had marvelous character interaction with P (and Mickey and Lilo and Stitch) at ‘Ohana breakfast both times we went. We had anemic interaction (to put it very kindly) with P and others at Garden Grill breakfast. Lots of posters love GG for the character interaction, but my kids would pick ‘Ohana based on our personal experience.

We love Garden Grill for the characters. I swear sometimes, due to the way the restaurant is in a circular pattern, the characters forget they've already seen you and stop by again. My kids adore Chip and Dale there. Pluto, of course. Bang for the buck, you get a lot of character interactions at Garden Grill... and a great meal!

We love Garden Grill for the characters. I swear sometimes, due to the way the restaurant is in a circular pattern, the characters forget they've already seen you and stop by again. My kids adore Chip and Dale there. Pluto, of course. Bang for the buck, you get a lot of character interactions at Garden Grill... and a great meal!

I think because of the shape they just make the circles, upper and lower, and if you're still there you're still there. We had them come by several times on my last visit. I really go mainly for the food, which was wonderful (as was our server). It was fun to see the characters with the kids at the next table. I highly recommend Garden Grill!

Chef Mickey’s also has Pluto, but I’d much prefer Garden Grill for the food. We didn’t enjoy Ohana for breakfast as we found the food to be mediocre, but the characters were fine. Best combo of food + Pluto has to be Garden Grill :)

The best interaction we’ve ever had with Pluto was at the garden grove at the swan. It was fantastic, food was great. Chef mickeys was fine but a bit meh. ‘Ohana I would also rate highly for characters and the bread!

We have some precious pictures of Pluto with our grandsons. They were 6 mo and 1 1/2 at Ohana. This Pluto loved the babies and interacted so well with them. My grandson still looks for the picture on my phone of Pluto eating his head!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter