Which Cirque Show?

Sorry, it's actually called tix 4 tonight. They have four locations in Las Vegas so you should be able to get to one of them without too much hassle.

We, us and our friends, have had great luck with tickets there. You never know what's available until you get there but you can see some great shows for half price! Last time they had Phantom of the Opera, Mystere, KA, Celine, a couple of the top magicians, Carrot Top and many more. That was last September....your mileage may vary.

I also agree that my favorite Vegas show is Mystere...

But given the options that you have given I would say O. I am not a Beatles fan, so Love was good, but not really my thing. Ka's stage was impressive, but O has the whole package. The stage is awesome, the music is great and the acts are very well put together.

What ever you choose, I feel you can not go wrong with any Cirque show :joker:

Sorry, it's actually called tix 4 tonight. They have four locations in Las Vegas so you should be able to get to one of them without too much hassle.

We, us and our friends, have had great luck with tickets there. You never know what's available until you get there but you can see some great shows for half price! Last time they had Phantom of the Opera, Mystere, KA, Celine, a couple of the top magicians, Carrot Top and many more. That was last September....your mileage may vary.

Just do your homework- not all these tickets are really half price! Some are less than half off and may also offer obstructed view seats! Just check out prices before you go! BTW my favorite is Love, but I've only see that and Mystere...

I have seen Mystere twice, Love twice, Zumanity twice and Ka once. My favorite is Love. It is not your typical Cirque show though. It is closer to a Broadway type production with lots of dancing. My DDs have seen all of these shows except for Zumanity and they love Love the best. We even bought the CD of the show on our way out. They are both now Beatle fans. Kind of funny since they are 13 and 10! I haven't had the opportunity to see O yet so I can't comment on it but I can't wait to see it too!

Have fun no matter what show you see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter