Which combo of lenses for WDW trip

Kevin Chalmers

Earning My Ears
I do not really want to lug all of my camera gear around, so I wanted advice (re: confirmation) of my plan to only bring two lenses.

Have an older Canon T2i and have the 24mm 2.8, 50mm 1.8, stock 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 and 55-250mm 4-5.6.

Was only going to take the 24 prime and the 55-250 zoom lenses. Thoughts??

It would be for general landscape photos as well as candids with the family, fireworks, daytime parade, animals at AK...again, just general photography. I have a tripod and remote shutter when necessary.

TIA!

None of those are very large or heavy. I would take them all and decide daily on a couple I felt like taking along.

OP - Did you go to Disney and bring all your lenses? If so were there any lenses you brought that you never/rarely used?
I am going in April and have 6 lenses, and do not think I need to bring them all.

Definitely 10-18, 35mm 1.8 (Low light/night time)
Probably 18-105
Not sure: 50mm 1.8

WILL NOT BE BRINGING: 16-50 kit and 55-210 kit zoom

This will be a quick two days trip going to only MK and Epcot parks only so no long lenses needed for AK.
Going solo so will spend most of the time walking around doing pictures and videos (w/gimbal), not a lot of rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter