Which combo would you choose?

which combo of three?

• Boma (dinner), Yak&Yeti, and Chef Mickeys (dinner)

• Raglan Road, Tusker (lunch), and BOG (dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anything that includes Boma is a must...guess after that it's kind of hard to be objective.

However, BOG is really good, but their lunch is almost as good as their dinner and only costs a quick-service credit.

I voted for Boma/Yak&Yeti/Chef Mickeys. We've never eaten at Yak&Yeti, but Boma is one of our favorites (and is a must do for us every trip) and we also love Chef Mickeys. We've never been to any of the other 3 as they don't really appeal to us.

I picked Boma even though I don't like the other two in the group. Boma is wonderful!

Octoberbaby said:
Thought I had this figured out! Guess not. Opinions please. :)

I chose the BOG option. My reasons are: Boma is FANTASTIC but Chef Mickeys is...meh... and yak and yeti is similar cuisine to what is available here at home. Whereas, Raglan road is supposed to be awesome (on my list to try), Tusker House is a way better buffet than Chef Mickeys and BOG has amazing atmosphere and apparently, ok food too (trying BOG in less than a month).

I've eaten at 5 of the 6 restaurants you chose and I picked Boma/Y&Y/Chef Mickey, even though Chef Mickey is the one I haven't tried. For your other choice, Raglan Road is one of my favorite restaurants, but of the other 2 places on that option - Tusker House wasn't as good as Boma and Be Our Guest was much better at lunch than dinner.

We've eaten at all six options multiple times. Chef Mickey's is the only one we really don't care for. However, because we love Boma and Yak & Yeti, I went with the first option. Personally I'd do Boma, Yak & Yeti, and BOG (with Raglan Road a close fourth).

I avoid Chef Mickey's at all costs - the food is awful. Everything else you have listed is pretty good.

Thank you all so much! I was also leaning more towards the choice with Boma... It is one of my favs! I have never tried Y&Y though and on our last trip we did CM for breakfast. In the second group I have never been to Raglan or Tusker for lunch and BOG is not too bad. I always have second thoughts and start second guessing my choices! I was thinking Tusker could eliminate Boma and CM which would allow me to try Raglan and repeat BOG...however I am thinking I should just stick with the first choice! Also...the only reason I am even considering Tusker or CM is my son wants Mickey!!

I voted for the second option but would choose Yak & Yeti for lunch instead of Tusker House ;)

Boma (dinner), Yak&Yeti, and Chef Mickeys (dinner) 15 31.91%
Raglan Road, Tusker (lunch), and BOG (dinner)

I voted for the grouping with Raglan Road, but it was primarily for Raglan Road. Tusker House was okay, but I liked Yak & Yeti better. BOG is okay, but I also like it for lunch better. I really like Boma for breakfast, but I'm more ambivalent about it for dinner. If it were me, I'd go with...Raglan Road, Boma (breakfast), and Yak & Yeti. :)

Thank you all for the great input! After talking to my son, I definitely have to include Chef Mickey's...he has to eat there! I really want to do Boma and try Raglan but my hubby isn't really diggin' Raglan....so...I guess I am going to have to go with Boma, Yak&Yeti, and Chef Mickey's and try my best to get in for the BOG lunch! Hopefully the line won't be too long! Maybe by the time we go the "newness" will have worn off and it will be no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter