which CR view is better?

chi-mom

<font color=purple>Is a good DISer who is helpful
Has anyone been fortunate enough to experience both MK and lagoon views from the CR tower? If so, which do you prefer?:earseek: :earseek: :p :p

I have stayed at the CR and have been in both as well as the garden wings and even concierge.

Many years ago when I started going to Disney I booked at the CR in the garden wing. As soon as I saw you could stay in the tower we did.

I did not know to ask about views so we were placed on the Discovery Island side as that is what we called it.

Great view, lots going on with the pool on that side and bay lake with all of the activity of boats, parasailing, electric light parade, etc. High enough you even see EPCOT.

Next time we got the MK view and I was hooked. So - every time we stay here our first request is for that view. Nothing beats being able to see the fireworks right from your own balcony along with waking up to a beautiful sunrise splashing off of the Grand Floridian as you watch the Magic Kingdom come to life. Does not get much better.

With all of that said - any room in the tower is GREAT but for me the most pixie dust for your money is the MK view:)

We always take the Bay Lake view - no parking lots in sight, throw open the curtains and have a beautiful lake spanning your view, sunrise over the lake while eating breakfast on the balcony, watching the boating on the lake, watching and hearing the fun from the pool, perfect view of water pageant at night etc, etc, etc. For the view of MK, just go to the viewing deck by the California Grill.

I liked the lagoon view for the simple reason I could watch my kids walk out to the pool and see them from the balcony. They would yell to me from the top of the slide. In fact the lifeguard started yelling and waving too. We enjoyed watching the ELP from the balcony each night. It depends on how often MK will have fireworks. We were there for a 4 day weekend and they were only showing fireworks once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter