Which Croc flip flops?

DeeJ79

Earning My Ears
We'll be going in 2 weeks to all of the parks and I keep hearing that sneakers aren't that great of an option.. I've only done Disney once 6 years ago and I heard Croc's being a very good option.

Thoughts?

I love LOVE LOVE my Crocks. I have a pair of Modi flip flops and Yukon Sport sandals. Having said that I always wear my good running shoes (the ones I'm currently running in, not the older broken down pairs that are still comfortable but I've broken down the cushioning some) when I go to Disney. If you don't have a pair of super comfortable athletic or running shoes, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up some Crocs.

The Modi Crocs flip flops are so comfortable. Never had a blister. Mine are old and I don't know if they changed them since I bought them.

I wear sneakers almost exclusively in the parks and I go a lot. Wear whatever you're used to walking in - a Disney vacation isn't the place or time to make your feet get used to different shoes!

I have the capri sequin ones in black, the crocband sandals in black, and and the Taylor slingbacks and have worn them all at Disney. Never an issue. I never wear socks and haven't had any smelly/sweaty feet issues either. Just be sure you get sandals or a style with holes so your feet can breathe. Otherwise you need to wear socks with them or your feet will sweat and stink and may even make fart noises in your shoes wen you walk.

Ok. We went to the outlet in CT and we both got two pairs of crocs. Kadees for both of us. Athens II for me and some other pair for her. Love them!! The Kadees aren't good for Disney, but in general...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter