• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which dates in Nov/Dec?

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
These boards have been SO helpful to me in the past for previous trips so I would really appreciate everyone's opinion on which week (and day) would be better to go to Disneyland as far as crowds go.

We are thinking about going on a Wednesday (to avoid EE days), either Nov. 30th or Dec. 7th. I am wondering if 11/30 is still going to be busy being just a few days after Thanksgiving weekend?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I think either date would be fine. The crowds would have died down from the Thanksgiving rush, and the park would be in full swing as far as holiday festivities -- parades and such. Both are equally good.

Disneyland should still be running their fall special, too, where you get 4 nights for the price of 3 at the DLR hotels, and 3rd night free at some of the Good Neighbor hotels.

Thank you Mary Jo! I think we will go with 11/30 then, the sooner the better! :)

I think you would be fine with that date too. We always go the Mon or tues the week of Thanksgiving and it is hit or miss with the crowds. This past year it was really cold (by Ca standards) and the parks weren't bad but Thanks weekend itself will be insane.

We always go the first Friday in December and except for the year when some idiot thought they should do a Jessica Simpson video it has been fine. No one is out for Christmas break yet then.

That is too funny (not at the time I am sure!)--that would be my luck, someone shooting a video the day we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter