• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which day for Downtown Disney

Which would be a better day to go to Downtown Disney?

• Tuesday, March 12 after 6:30

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Friday, March 15 after 4:00

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rdominy

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide which day to go to Downtown Disney. I normally prefer to get there at 10:00 when everything opens, but that's not an option this time. Going in the afternoon makes me a little nervous, especially during Spring Break so I'm trying to decide which scenario would be better.
Thanks

If it's during Spring Break, I don't know if any of those dates are necessarily better than others. My first choice would be Tuesday, as you then avoid late night crowd on a Friday, even though your Friday would be starting at 4:00.

I am thinking a Tuesday would be better than a Friday night. My daughter and I went on a Saturday afternoon last August and it was so crowded that we regretted even going. We returned on another weekday evening and it was much better.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near raglan road in the days leading up to St Patricks Day. I'd do Tuesday night.

Tuesday should be less crowded than Friday. We'll be that Tuesday ... Raglan too.

I would love to be at Raglan Road everyday leading up to St. Patricks Day! :tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger:

Well I say I wouldn't want to be there, part of me would have to be dragged away. The other part of me has a toddler and needs to be responsible :/

Well I say I wouldn't want to be there, part of me would have to be dragged away. The other part of me has a toddler and needs to be responsible :/

Yeah, my daughter is 28, and my sons are 25. They are responsible for looking after ME pirate:
Enjoy that part of your life, it goes in a hurry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter