Which day for Sea World?

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
We could either go Sunday Aug 10, or Monday Aug 11.

Aug 10 is the last day for both the fireworks and sea lion show.

However, I'm guessing that Aug 11 will be a LOT less crowded, for these very reasons (plus I've heard that Mon is usually much better than Sun anyway).

So, will the crowd level difference be enough to make up for not getting the fireworks and sea lion show?

Thanks.

We could either go Sunday Aug 10, or Monday Aug 11.

Aug 10 is the last day for both the fireworks and sea lion show.

However, I'm guessing that Aug 11 will be a LOT less crowded, for these very reasons (plus I've heard that Mon is usually much better than Sun anyway).

So, will the crowd level difference be enough to make up for not getting the fireworks and sea lion show?

Thanks.

You have to go with Sunday the 10th. The last day of summer usually isn't that crowded since everyone is usually flying or going home to start the school year the next day. When you get to see the last Sealion show and the new Shamu Night show on Sunday the 10th as opposed to not getting any of those shows the next day, you should definitely go Sunday. Plus the park is open later on Sunday so you'll have extra time to see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter