Which day for Seaworld and Zoo?

Sjwillia

Mouseketeer
I am planning a February 2013 California trip. It is a 1st to San Diego and I will be going with my Son, Daughter In Law, and 2 gandkids age 6 and 8. I have a Saturday and Sunday in San Diego before taking Amtrak to Anaheim on Monday. Is there any reason I should do one park over the other on a specific week-end day?

Also, I am trying to decide between a very late Friday flight from PDX or a really early flight on Saturday AM - arriving about 9:30. How important is it to get to either Seaworld or Zoo at opening?

One last question. Seaworld quick que - would anyone who has used this give opinion on if it is worth it?

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide

Feb. is a slow month at both parks. The Zoo's hours are 9-5 at that time of year. I would take a look at what Seaworld's hours will be and go from there. Sometimes their hours are longer on Saturday than Sunday.

I also see no reason to be there at opening, unless you are trying to get the park done quickly so you can go onto another attraction.

Unless you plan on riding everything multiple times, skip the quick queue. It would most likely be a waste of time. Feb. is very slow at the parks.

I'd do SW on Sat. You might squeeze an extra hour or two there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter