• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which day is less crowded?

roscodog

Mouseketeer
I have a trip to LA planned end of May however I only have one day to spend at DL/CA. My choices are: Sunday May 29th day before Memorial Day or Saturday June 4th. Which day would you think would be less crowded of the two. We've never been to CA so would probably spend most (maybe all) of our time there. I was planning for the 29th until I found out that it was Memorial Day weekend. Thanks

Saturday is probably a better choice, especially if you can get there early. On Saturdays the crowds tend to show up later in the day, while on Sundays they get there early and since the next day is Memorial Day and pretty much everyone will have that off, they won't be leaving by early evening like they normally do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter