Which Day Sunday 12/18 or Monday 12/19 or Tuesday 12/20

bergenparent

Earning My Ears
which day do you think will be less crowded. I was originally thinking Sunday but when I called the person at the 800 number said Sunday would be more crowded but they were not even in Orlando. I am traveling with young kids so I want to avoid crowds and long lines for shows. Will a lot of people coming for the holiday season already be there by Monday or Tuesday. any suggestions appreciated.

Sundays are typically more crowded with locals in the park than week days. That being said, I know a lot of Florida schools are off for Winter Break starting on the 18th anyway. I think reguardless, it's going to be fairly busy that week (not as busy as the following week). If I had to venture a guess; I would be that of the three days listed, Monday will probably be the least busiest, but it'll still probably be fairly busy.

which day do you think will be less crowded. I was originally thinking Sunday but when I called the person at the 800 number said Sunday would be more crowded but they were not even in Orlando. I am traveling with young kids so I want to avoid crowds and long lines for shows. Will a lot of people coming for the holiday season already be there by Monday or Tuesday. any suggestions appreciated.

Monday for sure.

I wouldn't expect it to be packed but there may be a decent sized crowd. It will not be like a Disney crowd though as Seaworld is the least popular of the 3 parks in Orlando, you will always have less people at Seaworld than Disney or Universal/IOA. If you are still concerned about crowds, I would suggest splitting your day into two days. Do morning to afternoon on Monday and then return on Tuesday and do late afternoon to park close. There are daytime shows and night time shows at Seaworld. They are all different. So if you want to catch all the shows, then doing two days may be best so you can experience everything. Because one long day can get pretty tiring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter