Which Disney characters need their own movie and show?

How about if Barley from Onward got his own series and it would be set way before Onward begins and it would be about when Barley is a kid and he learns about the important things in life that Wilden teaches him. Ian Lightfoot would also be in the series as a kid too and he would be giving Barley good advice as well. As an Onward fan I always have wanted a Onward TV series and it would work well

How about if Barley from Onward got his own series and it would be set way before Onward begins and it would be about when Barley is a kid and he learns about the important things in life that Wilden teaches him. Ian Lightfoot would also be in the series as a kid too and he would be giving Barley good advice as well. As an Onward fan I always have wanted a Onward TV series and it would work well
Wow, I really like this. I want to watch it))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter