Which Disney hotel is decorated the best for Christmas?

Wilderness Lodge. Can't beat the huge tree in the lobby...ALK/Jambo has one too...but the woodsy scenery edges everyone out.

Another vote for the Wilderness Lodge... with the Grand Floridean at a close 2nd (beautiful atmosphere)

Can't afford it, but the Grand Floridian. hands down.
Huge tree, GIANT gingerbread house, live music...
Santa probably stays there!

I agree with most of the others. I think the Wilderness Lodge is made for Christmas. As soon as you step into the lobby you feel like you are in a ski lodge, deep in the woods with snow on the ground and in the air.

I love the Christmas music they play as well. Very subdued and appropriate for the surroundings. I visit WDW each December for a work conference and my first stop is always the WL to get me in the Christmas spirit!

Jay

Agree with Wilderness Lodge!!!

I do love the Grand Floridian too. I walk around in awe of the splendor of it all with the live piano and small orchestra, lovely tree, and the amazing gingerbread house. It is such a victorian beauty, and festive too!!!

But...with Wilderness Lodge...it's that whole woodsy lodge thing. You can find warm cozy fireplace with all the heavy log structure decorated in red and green. I love to find a cozy spot and curl up for what seems like hours (you half expect to see snow out the windows and feel so safe and warm). It truly warms my heart, and all seems right with the world!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter