Which Disney outlet store is the best?

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
I know there are two and I know one is reportedly much better than the other.

Which is it and why?

Thanks!

Vineland is bigger and better,but still not big enough,it gets really crowded in there 90% of the time.Vineland itself is also the better location,I believe the International Drive location has more stores but I avoid going there unless I have to,parking is always a pain at both but at least Vineland has the garage where you will find a spot.Also the International drive location is not in the best area,once the car next to me got broken into with the window shattered and on other occasions I've noticed broken glass on the floor leading me to believe this is a regular thing.

We did both our last trip. Vineland is the better store. It's further away though. We had a car rental. If you do not have a car, you can uber to the International Drive store. We got some great deals, but neither store is particularly large.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter