Which Elsa dress(es) are currently available in Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique on the Wonder?

Auroradawn12

Earning My Ears
My daughter has an appointment at the Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique on Day 7 where I assume she’ll pick an Elsa dress to wear. I want to bring another Elsa dress for her to wear of Day 3. Can someone please share which Elsa dress(es) are available on the Wonder now so she won’t have to copies of the same dress? We’ll bring which one isn’t available from the boutique.

Can someone please share which Elsa dress(es) are available on the Wonder now so she won’t have to copies of the same dress?
I will go up and check tomorrow if no one has replied…unless you are sailing Monday and I will try to find out tonight.

will go up and check tomorrow if no one has replied…unless you are sailing Monday and I will try to find out tonight.
I had to go get water, so I went upstairs anyway. They have the classic blue Elsa dress and then they have one that looks similar but has snowflakes on it, but it’s still mostly blue.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter