which floor at Beach club?

mykidsmom

Mouseketeer
We have requested a waterview and FULL balcony at Beach club. Any opionions on which floor. Does the first floor have a balcony? If so, is this a nice option, better access, etc?

I would definitely request the second floor - they have full balconies and you can take the short flight of stairs right up from the lobby (to the right if you are facing check-in) and you are right there. We loved the beach club. Ask for a room close to the lobby if you want convenience. Personally, I would not want a first floor room - too noisy, etc.

Although we stay at the YC, I definately agree with the above in not choosing the 1st floor. I could be too noisy with people using it as a walk thru hallway. We always request the 3rd or 4th floor at the YC, but all the rooms there have a full balcony.:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter