Which Holiday Inn

Junglejazz

Earning My Ears
We are going in Nov. Which Holiday Inn is better-Family Suites or Maingate East?
Maingate is cheaper but is it nice? We like the idea of Kidsuites. Cannot afford to stay on site with 2 adults/3kids. What about their locations and transportation to parks? Any special deals available? Thanks

We are also going in November and have ressies at HIMGE. We are getting a special deal with airline certificates for $34.50 per night. Can't beat that. We are planning to stay there four nights and end our vacation with three nights at ASMO on-site to take advantage of EE & E-night. We will have our own car for transportation. You can check out this hotel at www.familyfunhotel.com. I read somewhere on these boards that they have a Buy one get one free special.

We have 2-DS and DH & myself, and I don't feel we require more than a standard room, after all we're there to do Disney not Holiday Inn. It has been mentioned that their kids-suite are basically a regular hotel room divided off, thus being small and dark. I like the idea that we have a microwave and fridge included in our room, for breakfasts each day. Also kids do eat free at the restaurants and food court at the hotel.

Many people on these boards indicate how great HIFS is, although more money. You might want to try a search for that. Sorry I can't give you any first hand information, although I have spent many long hours researching the area hotels, to reach my decision.

Put simply, HIME is the budget version of HIFS. You can get a special rate at the HIME by clicking on the Orlando Hotel Discounts link at the top of the page. I've stayed at both in the recent past and HIFS is definitely the superior hotel, but the Maingate East is a pretty good cheaper option. At the end of the day, it's all a question of where you prefer to spend the majority of your money - in the hotel or in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter