Which hotel best for young twins?

Sophj

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

We are stuck in choosing which hotel would be best for us. Its our first time as a family with our new twins (we have previously stayed at Carribean Beach and Animal Kingdom but want to try somewhere new) and we thought we'd chosen WL but have heard the rooms are quite small - we will need 2 cots - and some don't have balconies. I talked to Disney and they suggested Magic Kingdom View room, Contemporary Resort but my husband isn't too keen "not enough of a theme" whereas I think it would be great to sit on the balcony and watch the fireworks while the babies sleep.

So that's where we are, the boys will be almost 12 months when we go at the end of Feb.

Please help....

Also, are the Magic Kingdom view tower rooms all newly renovated?

Thanks!

I think the rooms in WL are small for deluxe rooms, but not as small as some of the other rooms on property. I didn't stay at the WL when my twins were babies, but I did stay there when my oldest was a baby and we had enough room. I stayed at POR with my twins when they were both in pack and plays and there was room for the 2 cribs and for us to move around the room. I would think the rooms at WL would be bigger than that.

Now having said that, I just stayed at the Contemporary in February and the rooms there are definitley much bigger. We had a bay lake view and I loved being able to watch the water parade from our balcony. The rooms have all been upgraded fairly recently and are quite nice. If you want more space, I would definitely stay here. If you don't mind being a little cozier, I love the WL and it's themeing.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter