• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which hotel??

disneyduonj

Mouseketeer
Going in mid-March for what ends up as 4 nights (arriving at midnight) and 3 park days. Budget allows for any of the all-star resorts, Pop or CSR. It's just me and my 8 yo daughter. Never stayed onsite before with ME. Which hotel is best Disney experience? Easiest access to parks? Best bang for buck?
Also my sister and her 16 yo are most probably staying at CBR, any of my choices close to her?
Tysm

I love Art of Animation. Great bang for your buck, and great pool.

Pop is a great choice. All of the rooms have been refurbished recently. The food court is excellent. We are DVC members who are happy to stay there when we are out of points or can’t find DVC availability.

I love POP Century too especially when I have used all my DVC points !
The SkyLiner station is between POP and ART on the bridge walkway.
I don’t like Art of Animation tho.

Pop is a great choice. It's not overly large, the rooms are all newly refurbished, and the Skyliner provides very convenient access to Epcot and DHS.

Awww, they are sold out for my dates.
😥
Using Expedia points
Try checking one day at a time. Availability comes up here and there, but you have to watch it. (Not sure about on Expedia, though - I'm talking on the Disney site.) Also watch within the five day cancellation window. You need to have a back up, though, just in case.

I would definitely choose Pop. I don't think any of the moderates offer enough to justify the cost when compared with the Pop. When we cannot rent DVC, we typically stay at the Pop.

What ever you do better hurry... spring break.
Pop is a great choice for convenience
My kids love ASM cause of the theaming.
March prices are crazy.. you guys should have pooled your money you would have a really nice room for $500 a night

What ever you do better hurry... spring break.
Pop is a great choice for convenience
My kids love ASM cause of the theaming.
March prices are crazy.. you guys should have pooled your money you would have a really nice room for $500 a night
I did think about that but it's complicated. I'm basically crashing her vacation, we need our separate space and we're paying differently. I'm using Expedia points and she is using Disney gift cards.
And I can't even reserve til January so might be out of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter