• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which hotels are actually at Disney’s Animal Kingdom?

Ok thank you so much! I don’t know why the Disney website doesn’t have a good description like this!
Don't feel bad, My co-worker was getting ready to make a Savannah view room reservation since his DW and DD wanted to go there because "the Giraffes come right up to your balcony and you can touch them". They thought this based on a Disney commercial they saw. He was glad I overheard him talking about it and told him that they do not and that there is a wide border that prevents the animals from coming that close.

You would benefit greatly from a guidebook such as the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, or, doing some comprehensive online research. It would help you regarding resorts, dining, attractions, maps, etc. A Disney World vacation is complex, and costly.

Heck, you can probably get a good idea of the lay of the land by just pulling up Google Map view of Disney, switching to the satellite view and scrolling around.
That's how I started out learning the lay of the land.
Just "fly over" it all. You can see the parks, "live and in living color" so to speak, and see the proximity of all the resorts to the parks, etc.
I think it would help you a whole lot.
Zoom in/out as much as you need to get your bearings.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/...46,-81.6071498,4881a,35y,38.48t/data=!3m1!1e3

Animal Kingdom Lodge is a bus ride to AK park but it's super quick. That is the closest you can get. There is the hotel side of the Lodge and a DVC side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter