Which household tasks do you hate?

All of them...lol

I don’t mind doing the wash though. Dusting, cooking, scrubbing floors no but I got to do them.

Sad to say I can’t remember the last time we cleaned the outside of some of the windows.

Laundry. I *loathe* doing laundry. I don't know why, I just do. I had to do three loads of wash yesterday and you would have thought I'd just been sentenced to 20 years.

Matching socks. I used to pay my kids by the pair to do it for me. They are grown and gone now so it is back to me having to do it.

Most things I don't have a daily routine for doing. So I do the dishes, trash, cat litter, and plant watering because they have to be done every day. I'm also pretty good with laundry. Everything else doesn't really get done until it's out of control or we're about to have company... and given the past year, we don't have much company these days.

Ironing - absolutely hate it!!

Dusting and ironing. I wouldn’t mind dusting as much but have lots of Knick Knicks and pictures to move. In our new house, we want to have a more minimalist approach.

Vacuuming, it's just too loud! It's not as bad with noise cancelling headphones, but it's still my wife's job most of the time. I do all the mopping to make up for it.

I hate laundry so hubby does the laundry and I do the dishes 😊. For those who hate ironing get a jiffy steamer and you will never need an iron again.

Dragging the laundry up a couple flights after it’s done, I’m usually pretty tired of it by this time. Next house has to have the laundry on same floor as the bedrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter