Which is better park hopper or extra day???

I assume you have a alxjage because yiu can consider taking the hooper off. Just do that. Take that option off all the tickets now, but keep that money set aside.

If you get into a situation where the two want to hop, they can go for it.

Doesn't sound like that's the case for the OP.

It doesn't make sense that the hoppers were the same price difference as an extra day. Can you tell us exactly what you have?

And our resident ticket expert robo stated (as have many people for ages) that you can't add hopping for one day. It's possible they changed recently, which is why I went to robo's sticky thread, but he's not indicating a change.
Yep, the CM I spoke with seemed to say that, but I understand it that its a set price regardless of days. It's truly very confusing. So sorry for making it more confusing. As for the hopper vs day. The hopper for my party was right around 480, an extra day at the FW cabin was 424. I had enough tickets.

Ok you are right, I totally got that wrong. The CM told me that it could be added at any time. But could not give me a price. I found an old 2012 price on line. Ha, how much things have gone up. touringplans.com has a hopper post, says you can add hopper to any base ticket, but it's the same cost regardless of tickets you have left. So if you have 1 ticket or 5, it's the same price. So you can add it in the park, but my price was way off.

If only it were true!! That's exactly what I'd like too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter