• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which is cheaper?

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
DH and I would like to take our 2 yo twins in Late Nov/early dec. What should be the best deal? Booking through AAA or using an alternate online website? What online websites have you used and do you recommend?

Thanks!

Actually, I've just done the research and I found that booking through AAA wasn't much cheaper than using another travel agent.

For 5 nights, 5 MYW with park hopper passes = about $675 (for just one person - add on about $235? for another adult and I'm not sure if the children would have to pay for park tickets at all - depending on the age). AAA was about $650 for the same (but I would have to buy a membership to get that price, which I don't already have)

Anyway, I ended up booking with Dreams Unlimited Travel (just put down the deposit today :banana: ) and so far they are great (Sue Ellen, that is). She was the first of my 3 quotes to come in and their website and itinerary feature look really cool and informative.

So try them - and get some quotes. But you might find that AAA doesn't save you all that much, if anything at all. And it is definitely worth it to use Dreams Unlimited for the added bonuses that they provide (like arranging PS's, setting up an itinerary that meets your family's needs, etc.). OK, I'll stop sounding like a commercial and wish you luck in your planning

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter