• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Kid's Club for 6 and 4 year old boys?

jmatias

AKV, BWV, BCV..the best places to call Home!
We will be at WDW end of May and have read about the various Kid's Clubs and they all sound nice. Would appreciate any comments/experiences.

Also, if anyone has a great dinner recommendation for the parents of these 2 wonderful boys!

Aloha,
Jen

I read positive comments about the Neverland Club at the Poly but we haven't used it. I know our DSs would love the Peter Pan theme. Last month, while we were staying at CR, our DSs, also 4 and 6, went to the Mouseketeer Clubhouse at CR while DH and I ate at California Grill. DSs had so much fun that they didn't want to leave when we went to pick them up. DH and I had fun on our "date night" too. California Grill was great...we were there during the MK fireworks display.

Have only used Sandcastle Club at BC. My kids ages 6 and 9 really liked it. They played computer games, free arcade games, art projects and legos. They had dinner there and watched a movie too. DH and I went to Morrocco for dinner it was wonderful.

Simba's at the Animal Kingdom lodge looked nice, but I don't know anything about it. The restaurants at the AKL are very different. Jiko is supposed to be great! I liked Boma a lot, but I don't think I'd choose it for mom & dad's dinner out :)

We used the Neverland Club a few times and DS really enjoyed it. He asked to go back each night in fact. :)

I enjoyed dining and shopping at World Showcase on our adult night out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter