Which Kids Nite out would be best for a 5yr old Very Active Boy?

KDawnLily

<font color=CC99CC>One heck of a DIS TF poet!<br><
I have stayed at Disney before and this Nov. (we are staying at ASmovies)I am taking along with me my mom, dad and my son. I'm trying to plan a great night out for the adults(Possibly Pleasure Island, Dad Loves the Adventurers Club) but I'm concerned about chosing the right night out for my little one. I've considered an in room sitter but I'm sure that he would enjoy something he can tell us all about the next day.
Any suggestions?

And how do you get that little calendar to count down your trip to Disney.. I'm so excited for all of you as you count down your trips.
Thanks so much.:earsgirl: :Pinkbounc

...for a very active 5 yo I think this would be a great choice. It is one of the bigger kids clubs with lots of room to run around and different things to do, e.g. video games, arcade games, arts and crafts, movies to watch, a buffet and attentive CMs.

Here is the link for the countdown clocks!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346911

Enjoy your trip!:D

Thank you for that information.
I have thought about the Neverland Club and it does seem to be the best for him. Do you have to Book far in advance for the Neverland Club?
Thanks for the CountDown Tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter