• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Little Mermaid Show to See?

Coral Reef Diver

Diving The Magic
Under The Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid (MK) or Voyage of the Little Mermaid (HS)?

They both are FP attractions, are they the same show? We can only afford to go to one of them, and are all adults.

Yes, they are completely different attractions, neither of which really require a FP. Although on a busy day at MK, it might serve well.

Under the Sea is actually pretty cool, especially if you're a die hard fan of the movie. It's your basic tame dark ride, but it has some of the best animatronics I've seen at Disney. I haven't seen the Voyage show, but DW and DS did and they enjoyed it.

Journey of the Little Mermaid is VERY easy to get as an additional FP, and you can usually get it for soon after you’re looking.

Voyage of the Little Mermaid at HS was actually pretty hilarious to me as it's sort of a puppet show and my toddler son LOVED it. Fastpass totally not needed

Voyage of the Little Mermaid is a live-show that is a bit dated and could use a refresh at HS. I still go and see every time I go to WDW as I have very fond memories of seeing this show during my childhood.

I have never been to DL but have heard that Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid is the same or very similar to the
The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure attraction in DCA.

Depends on what you are looking for - a classic dark ride attraction (MK) or a live action and puppet stage show (DHS). I like them both, but they are totally different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter