Which LL to snag first??

wreckdiva

Earning My Ears
Regardless of what time it's available, which LL is your top pick to snag, in each park. Even if you have to start the 120 minute rule. No ILL$ considered.

going against the grain here:

Epcot - living with the land
Magic kingdom - mickeys philharmagic
Animal kingdom - feathered friends in fl
Hollywood Studios - Frozen Singalong

you just cant go wrong with a good reserved seat for a show. Living with the Land isnt a show, i know… but i like to mix in some thrill rides to get my money’s worth!

Actually this could be a top pick in certain situations 8-)
Some guy was caught in a downpour at MK a couple weeks ago, everyone was heading for shows to take cover and lines are building. So the guy notices that Philharmagic has an instant LL return time. He books it, taps in, breezes buy everyone waiting, and then immediately books BTMR for later while staying nice and dry.

you just cant go wrong with a good reserved seat for a show. Living with the Land isnt a show, i know… but i like to mix in some thrill rides to get my money’s worth!

The Laugh Floor is hiring...

DHS- Slinky or MFSR
MK- Jungle Cruise
DAK- Safari
Epcot- Frozen or Test Track

These are the G+ attractions where LL move out later in the day and disappear, and standby lines get long, fastest.

Regardless of what time it's available, which LL is your top pick to snag, in each park. Even if you have to start the 120 minute rule. No ILL$ considered.

MK. Pirates of the Caribbean
Epcot. Soarin" Around the World
HS. Toy Story Mania
AK. Safari

Actually this could be a top pick in certain situations 8-)
Some guy was caught in a downpour at MK a couple weeks ago, everyone was heading for shows to take cover and lines are building. So the guy notices that Philharmagic has an instant LL return time. He books it, taps in, breezes buy everyone waiting, and then immediately books BTMR for later while staying nice and dry.
Great tip!

Thanks, Disney, Thanks for giving us such helpful opportunities. It really feels like you have your guests best interest at heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter