Which lunch would you choose at MK?

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch

OR
Tony's w/ Parade Viewing

We are on DDP so no issue with price... I just want opinions and/or experiences.. Tony's does frighten me slightly!!

I know that Tony's gets a lot of bad reviews, but we had a good meal there, however, between the two places I would probably choose Liberty Tree Tavern but you should choose the place that sounds better to you. We enjoyed both places.
I also agree with the above post "Skipper Canteen".

If you have taste buds, LTT or Skipper. Haha
Tony's is one of the lowest rated restaurants on property.
Chef Boyardee thinks it's bad. Ha

LTT or Skippers. Tony's is just medicore Italian food. AND - I dislike having to walk back to the front of the park in the middle of the day! Extra steps.

Skippers sounds so good! We are trying it this time round. I would prob go Tony's but LTT is pretty good as well. This is why we end up with deluxe dining lol bc I cant choose.

OR
Tony's w/ Parade Viewing

We are on DDP so no issue with price... I just want opinions and/or experiences.. Tony's does frighten me slightly!!

Do you particularly want the parade viewing area? I think the food at Skipper's is much better, but Tony’s is OK. The parade viewing area is nice as you get the view of the parade coming down main street, but be aware there is no shade there at all so if it’s the middle of the summer that can be pretty warm.

OR
Tony's w/ Parade Viewing

Skipper Canteen (if you're OK with 'exotic' menu), or,

Plaza - for burgers & BLT's.

Do you particularly want the parade viewing area? I think the food at Skipper's is much better, but Tony’s is OK. The parade viewing area is nice as you get the view of the parade coming down main street, but be aware there is no shade there at all so if it’s the middle of the summer that can be pretty warm.

That's good to know.. it was mostly for the parade.. I have a 4yo son who is a picky eater as well as stalking a spot for the parade...so idk what to do!!!

That's good to know.. it was mostly for the parade.. I have a 4yo son who is a picky eater as well as stalking a spot for the parade...so idk what to do!!!

Well, then I think I would recommend Tony's for you. The children’s menu is very picky kid friendly with cheese pizza, macaroni and cheese, plain grilled chicken, they’ll even make plain buttered noodles if you like. The viewing area really is nice, and not very crowded. It also seems to me the last time that we did this that the parade characters knew it was the reserved area, and the kids seem to get quite a bit of attention.

LTT. Great lunch. I did the parade viewing thing with Tonys once. We were the first in the roped off area. 1 minute before the parade started, a crowd came, squeezed their kids in front of me, nudged me off to the side...etc.. No different than the sidewalk! Get better food and choose a good viewing spot near Caseys, in the shade! The VIP is directly in the sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter