Which Magic Key should I buy as a College Student?

flyingfigment

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

I am attending a college down in SoCal this fall, and I am looking for which Magic Key to purchase. As a family, we came down for spring break and spent four days in the parks. They are advertising how you can upgrade the ticket you purchased to a Magic Key, as you would just pay the difference. Thsi caught my eye since I had been considering buying one if I came down here for college.

With the Enchant Key having so many weekend blockout dates, I have decided to not even consider it. Out of the two highest options, Believe and Inspire Keys, which one should I buy? Is it worth paying $400 more for the Inspire?

Also something to mention about my consideration, I will only be about 15 minutes away from the park, and would plan to probably Uber some of the times i’d go. The other thing is I would not go on holidays too.

Thanks!

Will you have a car? How often do you plan to go? How often do you plan to Uber? Will you be eating there a lot? Buying merchandise?

10-12 times driving yourself will cover the extra $400 due to parking fees

One thing you might consider at some point is to try and get a part-time job at DLR. Then you get in for free :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter