• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Mexican Restaurant would you rather go to in Epcot?

How is the taco sampler at la hacienda? It sounds good. Do you think they will let us get flour tortillas? Don't like the corn ones.

We loved La Hacienda, but this year we are trying San Angel Inn. We have never been there and wanted to try it.

How is the taco sampler at la hacienda? It sounds good. Do you think they will let us get flour tortillas? Don't like the corn ones.

I really liked it. Not sure about substituting the tortillas. But I changed the meat, ordered 2 chicken and 2 steak (don't like pork or fish) and they had no problem doing that.

Can't speak for San Angel, but La Hacienda is our of our top choices in all of WDW.

I like them both. I thought the servers were friendlier at San Angel. I also like the atmosphere at San Angel better.

As a family of four, we had the best meal in November at Saint Angel Inn Restaurant. Not only were we sat near the river, but the meal was delicious! The steak melted in our mouths and the sides were extremely flavorful. The server was kind and shared she'd speak with the kitchen to make simpler dish for our child, explaining what he wanted was a little too spicy for young palettes. For the atmosphere and food, it was by far one of our most favorite meals. We most certainly will eat there again.

We've done San Angel and though the atmosphere was cute, we didn't care for the food -- just plain.

We're trying La Hacienda in Aug.

When I opened this thread, I expected to see mostly votes for La Hacienda... I was surprised that many seemed to say it was almost a toss up or they really liked both.

Quick question: for those who have done both, from a FOOD ONLY perspective, do you feel it's close between the two or that one is clearly better?

I've been hoping La Hacienda would be a much better food experience... Wondering a tad now! :)

Another vote for La Hacienda. SAI is just too cramped to be comfortable. In terms of food, we again like La Hacienda over SAI.

We've done San Angel and though the atmosphere was cute, we didn't care for the food -- just plain.

We're trying La Hacienda in Aug.

When I opened this thread, I expected to see mostly votes for La Hacienda... I was surprised that many seemed to say it was almost a toss up or they really liked both.

Quick question: for those who have done both, from a FOOD ONLY perspective, do you feel it's close between the two or that one is clearly better?

I've been hoping La Hacienda would be a much better food experience... Wondering a tad now! :)

From a purely food perspective, I would probably say that La Hacienda is a little better... but it would be pretty close!

Looking forward to our ADR at San Angel, first time, during October F&W for a sit down meal, break from the heat, and chance to relax.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter