Which moderate?

We are DVC members and will be staying at BLT and SSR for 12 nights. We have PAPs. We were just tossing around the idea of adding a day at the beginning of the trip and paying cash for a mod. We usually don't do the park on arrival day because we leave at about 2 am and arrive by lunch. After that drive DH and I just want to relax a bit before hitting the parks.

Got ya, we are PAP as well.

I would pick CSR for the reason that right in one spot, no walking over to anywhere you have great pool that is really beautiful, one of the longest slides on property, largest hot tub, bar, actual counter service and mug refills feet from the pool, bathrooms, arcade and a great playground. You can stand in one spot and see all those things. That will not be the case at the other moderates. We love to relax by pool, have lunch and no running to food court or room or anything.

I just got back from 4 days at Cornado Springs, i love it! There were at least three pools, a dig site for the kids, the rooms are big and rarely did I feel like I was being rushed or busied. Also the grab and go has really good gelato (yum)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter