Which movies can't you bring yourselves to watch/re-watch?

8 1/2. Made it 20 minutes in and even my "art movie" friend said, "let's go" because it was too bizarre for him.

I’m a little confused by the question. Are you asking for movies I watched once and didn’t like, or movies that I watched once that were good, but made me too uncomfortable to watch again?

I don’t like scary movies, so I don’t watch those to begin with. I don’t like movies that have a sad or bittersweet ending, so those are usually a one and done. Movies I like I usually watch multiple times. I don’t think I have ever said a movie was great but I won’t watch it again.

I’m a little confused by the question. Are you asking for movies I watched once and didn’t like, or movies that I watched once that were good, but made me too uncomfortable to watch again?

I don’t like scary movies, so I don’t watch those to begin with. I don’t like movies that have a sad or bittersweet ending, so those are usually a one and done. Movies I like I usually watch multiple times. I don’t think I have ever said a movie was great but I won’t watch it again.
I took it as meaning movies you liked (or, at least, didn’t hate) but couldn’t bring yourself to watch them again.

If it was a list of movies we hated, that could be an infinite list 🤣

The Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings trilogy but it's the theatrical cut and not the extended edition. Watching the theatrical version makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it......

Selena - the movie about the singer Selena Quintanilla....it was incredibly beautiful but super heartbreaking since it was a true story and she was murdered by the president of her fan club :sad1:

Slumdog millionaire... only movie that in mind was so depressing to watch.. even though the ending was good and beautfilly written and filmed but really bummed me out

Gone With the Wind. Though I've probably watched the whole movie in bits and pieces I have never watched it from beginning to end in one sitting.

Secretariat. Such an extraordinary and beautiful horse. He should have lived forever.
Actually, I cannot watch or re-watch any movie where an animal suffers or dies.
Yeah, animal ones are always tough. I mean, they used to show us Old Yelller in school! Man.... ☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter