Which movies have you seen over and over and over again?

I am so bad about this.

Pretty much everything with Star Wars in the title. Movies, specials, television series, doesn't matter. Even the Holiday Special :scared1:

If Ewan McGregor's in it I've seen it at least a few dozen times, some like Moulin Rouge or Trainspotting even more

also the Narnia movies, Potter movies, LOTR series, Star Trek films (except that last one....yuck!), The Last Unicorn

Then there are seasonal flicks we watch every year (Home Alone, Grinch, NBC, etc)

Pride of the Yankees
Yankee Doodle Dandy
Mary Poppins
Sound of Music
The Way We Were
Jaws
Posiedon Adventure
The Big Chill
Field of Dreams
Miss Congeiality
Toy Story
Titanic

And of course many Christmas movies which I will watch anytime of the year. :)

Wizard of Oz
Mommie Dearest
Polyester
Freaky Friday (1976)
Berserk (Joan Crawford horror movie)

How the West Was Won
To Kill a Mockingbird
Island at the Top of the World
Fantasia
The Crawling Eye
Kronos
Them
Brokeback Mountain
The Reivers
The Other

Christmas Story
Under the Tuscan Sun
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Cars
Enchanted
Paycheck
Thomas Crown Affair
Mary Poppins
White Christmas
Peanuts Christmas

Wow! I didn't realize how many times I watch some movies over. Here are a few:
Rear Window (the original w/Jimmy Stewart)
All of the Die Hard movies
All of the Toy Story movies
All of the Shrek movies
The Shawshank Redemption (never get tired of that one)
Facing the Giants
Fireproof
and then there's:
Christmas Story
Home Alone 1 & 2
Miracle on 34th St.

Return of the Jedi is by far the movie I have watched the most times.

Others:
All other Star Wars movies
Jurassic Park
Any Pixar film
Speed
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth version)
Love Actually

My list is very similar to a lot of others on here ... must say something about the movies we picked :goodvibes

John Hughes movies (especially, as a pp stated "Breakfast Club" and "16 Candles")
Zoolander
Dazed and Confused
Napoleon Dynamite
Jaws
St Elmo's Fire
The Shawshank Redemption

Uncle Buck...a couple of times every summer when we come in all tired from swimming and tubing at the lake, grandparents, parents and kids, all of us watch it, well, some fall asleep :thumbsup2 It's one of my favorite warm and fuzzy moments.

Mulan
Stitch
Peter Pan (didn't read the story or see the movie until I was 38, good parenting mom:lmao:)
Jaws
Pride & Prejudice, both
Tombstone
Back to the Future
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Big Daddy
Home Alone
Goodfellas (anyone see the strange homage in Covert Affairs?)

Wizard of Oz
Mommie Dearest
Polyester
Freaky Friday (1976)
Berserk (Joan Crawford horror movie)

I don't know why it tickles me, but I cracked up when I saw Mommie Dearest on your list...you must be a Joan Crawford fan!! :rotfl: Now go get a clothes hanger.... :lmao:

I am so bad about this.

Pretty much everything with Star Wars in the title. Movies, specials, television series, doesn't matter. Even the Holiday Special :scared1:

If Ewan McGregor's in it I've seen it at least a few dozen times, some like Moulin Rouge or Trainspotting even more

also the Narnia movies, Potter movies, LOTR series, Star Trek films (except that last one....yuck!), The Last Unicorn

Then there are seasonal flicks we watch every year (Home Alone, Grinch, NBC, etc)

I love Ewan McGregor's voice, though Nichole Kidman could use some singing lessons!! I love the sound track from Moulin Rouge.

Pretty much all the Mel Brooks movies (Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles, The Producers and on and on).

Alien/Aliens

TErminator

Jaws

12 Angry Men

Star Wars (episodes 3, 4 & 5)

Space Camp

The Goonies

The Lost Boys

Best In Show

A Mighty Wind

Waiting For Guffman

Gone With The Wind
Urban Cowboy
Officer and a Gentleman
Ghost
Dirty Dancing
Sound of Music
Pretty Woman
The Shining
Vacation
Christmas Vacation...and many others, I'm sure :)

I don't usually like to watch movies over and over (except for the Christmas ones from my childhood), but two that come to mind that I've watched several times are To Kill a Mockingbird and O Brother Where Art Thou.

I don't know why it tickles me, but I cracked up when I saw Mommie Dearest on your list...you must be a Joan Crawford fan!! :rotfl: Now go get a clothes hanger.... :lmao:

I am indeed a Joan Crawford fan and I discovered Joan after watching Mommie Dearest. That movie is so campy and over-the-top. It's hard to believe that the producers and directors thought that they were making a serious film. Faye Dunaway is a woman possessed. When I watch the movie, I feel as if she could leap through my TV screen into my living room at any moment.

What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Little Shop of Horrors
Gone With The Wind
Ghost World
Halloween (the original)
Hellraiser
Shrek

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter