Which New Disney Movies Are You Most Excited to See?

Which New Disney Movies Are You Most Excited to See?

• Total voters

The Disney Movie Review

Disney Movie Lover.
Disney has 10 more movies coming out in the next Fiscal Year (Oct - Sept). (11 if you count Disney Nature's Born in China). Which of these are you most excited to see and why?

• The Good Dinosaur - Nov. 25, 2015
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Dec. 18, 2015
2016:

• The Finest Hours - January 29, 2016
  • Zootopia - March 4, 2016
  • The Jungle Book (Live Action) - April 15, 2016
  • Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2016
  • Alice Through the Looking Glass - May 27, 2016
  • Finding Dory - June 17, 2016
  • The BFG - August
  • Pete’s Dragon - Unknown
We break down what we know about these movies now on a recent podcast episode: http://www.thedisneymoviereview.com/34/

Of these I have to say Captain America: Civil War; however, the one I'm really excited about is next November's Doctor Strange with Benedict Cumberbatch.

What is BFG? That's the only one I don't know anything about. Really, I want to see almost all of those.

What is BFG? That's the only one I don't know anything about.
"Big Friendly Giant" it's based on that classic popular children's book by the same name by Roald Dahl. Still I have to say it seems like a bit of an unfortunate movie title as that acronym has been used a lot of times for a lot of different things some not very family friendly with that "F" especially representing a very different 4-letter word word. So yeah I kind of think they maybe should have used the expanded title so that people would immediately know what you were referring to by the movie title alone...

^Yeah, it makes me think of the weapon from the game Doom, The Big *Something* Gun. Haha!

I REALLY loved the newest live action Alice. I was so excited when I saw the posters for the new one yesterday!

I went with The Force Awakens cause duh. The two Pixar films. Captain America. And the BFG because it's based on a Roald Dahl book. And Roald Dahl is awesome.

Of the options available, I'm most excited for Star Wars: Force Awakens. However, I cannot WAIT for Moana to come out; even more so now after the presentation at D23!

I would almost always choose the animation films first. Those films are always #1 on my list and make me the most excited. So saying that and the fact that Good Dinosaur is the next in line, I would have to choose that. As far as next year goes, it would be tough between FD and CA:CW but I'm really into Marvel now so CA: CW would top my list by a slight margin. Also looking forward to the future releases of Gigantic and TS4.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter