Which of these are the most competitive ADRs?

Abbiemay

Earning My Ears
My 180-day mark is approaching for a 5-day vacation (May 5-9) and I'm trying to plan which reservations I want to make for the end of my trip (to make use of the 180 +10 day resort advantage). However, I'm not sure which of these would be the most difficult/ competitive. Could anyone put these in order from easiest to hardest, or name a couple which I should definitely stick closer to the end of my trip?

Extra details: Hopper pass, so it doesn't matter which day I dine in which park; weekend is at the beginning of my trip (see below); one reservation/day (except for BOG, which can be any day); I will be up at 5am to book online the minute it opens; vacation is early-may (less competitive, I hope!)

Day 1: Saturday
Day 2: Sunday
Day 3: Monday
Day 4: Tuesday
Day 5: Wednesday

Via Napoli: Lunch or Dinner
Biergarten: Lunch or d
inner
La Hacienda: Dinner (bravely trying to go after 7:30 to score a dinner view for Illuminations)
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater: Lunch or Dinner
Rainforest Café (AnimKing): Lunch or Dinner
Be Our Guest: Breakfast or Lunch (reserving for quick-service NOT table-service)

Thank you all!
-Abbiemay (Disney vet, Disboards newb)

In July we made reservations for Via Napoli on Saturday for Sunday lunch. If you check the app right now I wouldn't be surprised to see a table available for Biergarten tonight. I think with the system now it is harder to double book ADRs and charging for no shows makes it easier to get a table at the last minute as long as your party isn't over 4-6 people. Be Our Guest will probably be the hardest to book

Wow... In July? That is nice to hear. Perhaps these forums and advice sites have got me a little more anxious than I need to be for an early may trip?

Definitely Be Our Guest. If you have or get a Landry card you don't need a reservation for Rainforest - they will sit you at the next available table - I have never waited for more than 5 minutes.

Like all the others above BoG is the only hard one. You should have no trouble what-so-ever on the others. Just remember to get up at that 180 day mark and hit the ground running with your reservations.

grand daughter made our 180 ressies today...even got Ohana and Artiste Point... and Biergaten and Mama Melrose.. just be flexible on days and times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter