Which Orlando parks for 2.5 days?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
My husband and I have a business meeting in Orlando at the end of the month. We are going to bring our kids down with us. We have 2 whole days and at least another long 1/2 day we can go to any park. I read recent reviews (albeit spring break craziness time period) about Kennedy Space Center and Sea World that said they currently have awful lines. Universal and Disney seem to have better reviews. I’m leaning toward Universal Studios/IOA with park to park passes and express passes. I just wish we had one extra day for that, but I really don’t want my kids to miss more school this year.

Does anyone have recent experiences with parks to know which ones are enjoyable and which ones to avoid right now?

I will mention we have been to all of these places except KSC previously. I know how to navigate them in a pre-covid world, but I just don’t know where it’s best to go with limited time right now. Usually we stay for a week.

Thanks!

If you're considering getting Express Pass (either purchased or free with a booking at one of the Universal Deluxe Resorts) then that would be your best use of the limited time IMO.

With the express pass and 2+ days you will be able to do mostly everything you want to do in the Universal parks without crazy long lines.

Another vote for Universal. You can get both parks done in 2.5 days, we don't typically spend more time at Universal than that even when we do have the time to spare.

If you're considering Disney, DHS is the craziest right now with the lines and Epcot is a mess of construction. Our most efficient days were spent at AK, where a full day is more than enough time to do everything, and MK where they have the most attractions which helps to absorb the crowds.

Thank you! Last month I booked 4 nights at Portofino Bay, but then I started second guessing my decision. It’s so hard to know what’s best when everything feels so different.

Definitely would recommend a resort with ep benefits. PBH is beautiful too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter