Which outfit should V wear to try for Family of the Day?

nannye

DIS Veteran
Ok so here is a question:

on our upcoming trip we are going to get up at the crack of dawn and go over super duper early to MK to try and get picked for family of the day. I am not looking forward to this, but V has her heart set on trying. If we don't we'll just head over to the contemporary or ride the monorail to waste time.

I can't decide what V should wear.... should it be her classic dress or her Treat Dress?

Part of me thinks classic, because well..... it's classic! but then I think the treat is cute and not as "in your face". I worry that they might not choose because the classic because its more in your face, but worry the treat dress isn't in your face enough. I highly doubt we will get chosen at all, but it's worth a shot.

thoughts?

Ok so here is a question:

on our upcoming trip we are going to get up at the crack of dawn and go over super duper early to MK to try and get picked for family of the day. I am not looking forward to this, but V has her heart set on trying. If we don't we'll just head over to the contemporary or ride the monorail to waste time.

I can't decide what V should wear.... should it be her classic dress or her Treat Dress?

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/youngstarsowner/media/DSC_0697_zpsecd3142b.jpg.html

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/youngstarsowner/media/DSC_0702_zps6c3d25d7.jpg.html

Part of me thinks classic, because well..... it's classic! but then I think the treat is cute and not as "in your face". I worry that they might not choose because the classic because its more in your face, but worry the treat dress isn't in your face enough. I highly doubt we will get chosen at all, but it's worth a shot.

thoughts?

I think they're both precious! Did you make them?
I'm more drawn to the classic.

She is so cute! I like the classic. Good luck, sending you some pixie dust! pixiedust:

Gosh you're talented!! The treat dress is REDONKULOUS!! How in the world did you ever think of putting Mickey bars and Dole whips on a dress???? Please tell me she has one themed to each "land" too.....I NEED to see a Tomorrowland one!! And each country in Epcot, in your spare time ;). Like everyone else, I think you need in-your-face classic for FOTD. Crossings fingers for you! Please come back to this thread and let us know what happens!! And PS, also with everyone else--you've got and adorable model to work with :)

Oh my gosh both those dresses are absolutely adorable! I wish I could get away with wearing stuff like that!! :rotfl:

I would choose the classic look, especially for FOTD at MK, it's classic Mouse and super cute!! I'll send some pixie dust your way and hope you get picked!! pixiedust:

Gosh you're talented!! The treat dress is REDONKULOUS!! How in the world did you ever think of putting Mickey bars and Dole whips on a dress???? Please tell me she has one themed to each "land" too.....I NEED to see a Tomorrowland one!! And each country in Epcot, in your spare time ;). Like everyone else, I think you need in-your-face classic for FOTD. Crossings fingers for you! Please come back to this thread and let us know what happens!! And PS, also with everyone else--you've got and adorable model to work with :)

Thanks everyone, my mom and I made them. I still haven't decided but I am thinking more classic.
She doesnt have a dress themed for each and, but she's got a fair bit of outfits lol. You can view my PTR to see

Seriously cute girly & adorable dresses. Is this a hobby or do you sell them?

ETA: I was just reading your PTR, so cool!

They're both adorable and look so cute on her. I am in the minority here, but I would go with the treat dress. I just love the colors.

She looks so cute in both, but I'd go with the classic!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter