• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Park Did You Receive Your YOAMD Gift?

Pick Your Park(s)...

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am I the only one who will be soooooo glad this is over?!
6 trips and I haven't even seen anyone receive YOAMD surprise.

Time to move onto the next "theme":cool1: & new MK parade.

Am I the only one who will be soooooo glad this is over?!
6 trips and I haven't even seen anyone receive YOAMD surprise.

Time to move onto the next "theme":cool1: & new MK parade.

I'll be sad to see it go. We've won more hats than I can count, got Dream FP's, been brought to the head of the line for EE when the line was two hours long, we've been given a free photo at ToT...that's all I can recall off the top of my head, but there's certainly more. Maybe we're just in the right place at the right time. We never stalk the Dream squad or hang out and hope they notice us when we see them,we just go about our business. Almost every time they got us it was by total surprise when we didn't even know they were there. :goodvibes

I'll be sad to see it go. We've won more hats than I can count, got Dream FP's, been brought to the head of the line for EE when the line was two hours long, we've been given a free photo at ToT...that's all I can recall off the top of my head, but there's certainly more. Maybe we're just in the right place at the right time. We never stalk the Dream squad or hang out and hope they notice us when we see them,we just go about our business. Almost every time they got us it was by total surprise when we didn't even know they were there. :goodvibes

That's excellent!!!:cool1:
I guess I'm just ready for a new parade and I think 2 years instead of one year was just to long.
Time for something new.....I'm glad when I g back in December it will be all about Christmas!:santa:

Dream Fastpasses coming off of Splash Mountain - first day of our trip in December 07.

My son was at EPCOT when he won his YOAMD Grand Marshal World Tour. Since he was only 17 at the time I had to "Legally" claim it.

In 2007 we got ours in HS. We got the pin and laynard. It was on Star Tours. As soon as we were seated they came in and announced it. We didn't get anything on our trip in 2008. I was happy we at least won something, it was exciting!

After many many trips during the YOAMD's We finally got dreamed with DHS Fast passes while entering Muppets one morning during Fay.
:thumbsup2

I almost won a Dream at Dinosaur in AK in 2007. I was going to get out of line to go to the bathroom but changed my mind for some reason and the person in front of me got out of line like 10 seconds after I changed my mind and they got the dream that was the chance to be in the Jammin Jungle Parade. So mad but hey I guess that dream wasn't meant for me.

Meredith :tinker:

We got Dream Fast Passes at Epcot last week when we entered the park through the International Gateway.

We won Dream Lanyards with the YOAMD pins coming off of BTMRR and won the special double Tink pins (one that you keep, one that you give) on the main street of what was MGM at the time.

Hoping for the Castle Dream for our upcoming trip!! :lmao:

We won Fastpasses in DHS on 9/8/08 leaving muppets 3d was great got to ride TT and TS RNR twice cause we already had rode them before we won the Fastpasses..:woohoo:

:wizard:

My DGD and DN recieved their mouse ears in typhoon lagoon getting off the gang plank falls. They didn't know that they had recieved a YOAMD gift....it was their first WDW visit. pixiedust:

We got in line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and we made it all the way to the loading area when the ride broke down! We were then led to the exit where we were given Fastpasses for any attraction, and they were valid for the next few days.
The next morning we planned to return to the Magic Kingdom, so we decided to try BTMRR first because we missed it the day before, and it's one our favorites. It was very early in the morning, so we walked right onto the ride with no waiting in line! There was still no one in line when our ride ended, so the castmembers let us stay on for a second ride...and then a THIRD!!! After the third time around, there was now a line so we had to exit the ride.
Walking thru the exit, we were thrilled to be greeted by the Dream Team handing out Dream Fastpasses! When we emerged from the exit line, Frontierland was still pretty empty, and Mickey Mouse walked right past us (we didin't stop him since we knew he was on his way to work)!

A few days earlier, we won Dream Fastpasses in the Magic Kingdom, "fair and square." Our Animal Kingdom Dream Fastpasses, however, were more like "hand-me-downs."
While we were enjoying lunch at Pizzafari, we noticed a lady walking past our table with a Dream Fastpass, and since we were so excited when we won ours, we asked her to share her story. She said that her family won them after a ride thru Kilimanjaro Safaris first thing in the morning. We must've just missed the Dream Team because our first ride of the day was also Kilimanjaro Safaris! We told her our little story from the Magic Kingdom and then parted ways.
A few minutes later she returned with two Dream Fastpasses in her hands and said, "Would you two like these?" We were speechless! "Our kids are too small, and we can't really take them on most of these rides," she continued. We glanced over and saw her husband with two little ones in a stroller. She explained that they usually do the child-swap and that they didn't need all four fastpasses. We, of course, accepted her generous offer and thanked her about a hundred times!

Earlier this month, we won at MK. We also won at home with a huge box being delivered while we were at Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter