Which park for last day?

la79al

DIS Veteran
I would normally say MK but we leave for ME around 7. We have spent our last day at MK before and had to leave mid afternoon and it was so depressing. I was just wondering if there is an easier park to leave early.

Normally we do Magic Kingdom the last day but for our 2021 trip the last day will be Hollywood Studios. By 2021 they should have the Fast Pass thing settled and we are going to do HS the last day hoping to score some decent Fast Pass's.

depends where you stay. Closest park, monorail or walking, to wherever you are. Dont spend the last day with 1+ hour of getting into the park time

Leaving MK was too depressing for us to leave on travel days. AK is the easiest to leave, but depending on the weather, getting all sweaty before heading to the airport sounds miserable as well. I would choose HS or EP for a last partial day. We'll do DS if it is just for a couple hours, but a 7pm departure leaves plenty of time for a nice park day.

I picked Hollywood Studios for our last day - mostly in hopes of getting a Slinky Dog Dash FP (which we did get).

We did MK our last day and loved it.

Since we already did MK during our stay, it was a more relaxed time:
Had breakfast at the plaza restaurant, took some pictures in front of the purple wall, did the people mover... noticed there was only a 20 minute wait for space mountain so went on it one last time... did a bunch of shopping, and one last Dole whip before leaving.

I agree with philbrody... probably depends what park is closest to you. We were staying at the WL, so getting to and from MK was pretty quick.
Right now, I wouldn't do Epcot because of the construction.
Galaxy's Edge in HS has some cool merch... that might be a good place for a last day. We always need to pick up souvenirs for family members on our last day.

Unless you're staying at AKL, AK would probably be the lowest on my list... to much travel time and I'm always exhausted with all the walking required there.

We always leave MK. My daughter drags her feet down Main Street but we always take the last picture of the trip on Main Street with sad faces.

Last trip my husband got down to my daughters level and promised her we will be back. That was 2 years ago and we are returning next month. 😃

We usually go to Epcot on our last day to get the yummy treats at World Showcase! Karmel Kuche in Germany is a favorite.

I always do MK my last day. Something about that last view of the Castle down Main Street......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter