Which park to hit under the rain ?

Newyork1907

Earning My Ears
In WDW would you recommend to visit AK under the rain or not. SO far we have done all the 3 parks except AK and next week seems like rainy.
We havent been to any other parks in greater Orlando area.. Instead of AK would you recommend IOA or USF under the rain ?
WHY ?

Thanks for all the answers until Monday morning (Mar. 28th)

We love (and prefer) AK in the rain. The animals usually are more active when it is a little cooler. Also, AK seems to feel hotter to us than any other park, so we enjoy the coolness of the rain. Also, there are fewer indoor rides, so you will get less of the rain-chill that you get from darting into an airconditioned ride all wet. And one last thing: Cali River Rapids is less annoying if you are already soaked and wearing a pancho.

Now, about IOA: We are big Harry Potter fans. And it always seems to be raining for the big quidditch matches. So maybe IOA World of HP is more realistic in the rain.

Dr Mickey these are great comments/points.
However, Id rather wait in lines indoors under the rain rather than being outdoors. hence, epcot would be a great place since you only get soaked unless you walkfrom one side to the other where all the attractions are indoors.
I am leaning more towards IOA now at least there are few rides, we can do in the rain such as spider man Dr seuss
I have never been to the new HP , so have no clue about the Quidditch game and which attraction is indoors and outdoors :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter