Which park to optimize with crowd calendar predictions

elfling8

Mouseketeer
DH and I going Nov 1-6, 4 consecutive park days the 2nd-5th, one day each park. Looking at the crowd calendar, I'm trying to decide which parks to maximize the lower crowds. That week MK is between 3-5, Epcot 5-6, HS 6-8, and AK 4-6. Our main priority is HS for all things Star Wars, so thinking one of the 6 days is a must (preferably on Fri the 3rd in case of flight issues on the 1st). Given we do not care about parades and fireworks, would you prioritize the lowest crowd day for AK because of its shorter hours and no night show, or MK for it's sheer size and trying to do the most in one day? Planning being there for early hours rope drop.

My one recommendation since fireworks are not in your plan is to book MK on a MVMCP day. While this seems odd due to shorter hours, it works in reverse in that the shorter hours deter many from going and you will get more done in a shorter amount of time.

My one recommendation since fireworks are not in your plan is to book MK on a MVMCP day. While this seems odd due to shorter hours, it works in reverse in that the shorter hours deter many from going and you will get more done in a shorter amount of time.
Thanks! We are going before the mvmcp starts though :) But good thought. Maybe if one park ends up having extra evening hours going to one of the others would make sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter