Which park to skip

We are the same and will it have 3 days (or more like 2 .5). For us we will probably skip AK. But for you, it seems to make sense to skip HS as others suggested as well.

Then why are you even asking if you've clearly already made your decision? If you know your kids won't do ToT or RnRC and you don't like Star Wars, then it seems like the answer was already pretty clear on which one you should skip.
I actually haven’t made my decision. I don’t know what else is new at HS. We haven’t been there for about 2 years. I wanted to know what NEW stuff or shows might be there to help make my decision. So it seems I’m not clear on my decision yet. But thanks so much for your help without your snarky reply I would be lost

Is it possible to take our last day ticket and upgrade it to a park hopper. So then we could do a hop

Is it possible to take our last day ticket and upgrade it to a park hopper. So then we could do a hop

I'm sorry for my snarky reply. It was a negative reaction to a perceived sleight when it seemed like you were saying certain attractions sucked. I clearly misread the intention and replied improperly.

That said, as I understand it, unfortunately one can't upgrade for just one day. The upgrade will be the cost across all days of the ticket, even if you only do it in the last day.

I guess i feel like HS doesn't really have much to do besides Toy Story land. We have done all the shows and there is nothing new. Am i missing anything new at HS besides Star Wars land ? My kids won't do Tower of Terror or Aerosmith (they suck)

Your kids or the rides......??? LOL!! I think both rides are awesome!!

You can upgrade to a park hopper anytime, but it cost the same whether it is first day in parks, last day in parks, or a week before you go. If you are considering this, I would do it early.

HS is my least favorite park but Toy Story is my favorite land. Consider doing a park hopper so you can see TSL and hop to Epcot or Magic Kingdom. If that isn’t an option see if they’d rather do TSL or world showcase and decide from there.

How old are your kids? If you haven't been in 2 years, are you sure their interests haven't changed? Also, just because y'all don't like the theming doesn't mean you won't enjoy the ride/experience. :)

I would skip Epcot as there is so much construction and nothing noteworthy has opened in the last 2 years.
If you have no interest in exploring the countries, then quite honestly i would agree. I too would skip epcot.

For rides, all you have is mission space, soarin, test track, frozen, spaceship earth, nemo, to name a few.....not very much to be honest.

If you are focusing on rides and shows, I would skip Epcot.

If you are really into Christmas decorations and experiences, I would skip Hollywood Studios.

For our last trip in May we had 2 park days, and I did get hoppers since I couldn't narrow it down to only 2 parks. I knew we wanted a full day at Magic Kingdom, and decided to split our other day between Epcot (we love Flower & Garden Festival, and my son was now tall enough to ride Soarin' and Test Track), and Hollywood Studios (our last trip had been right before Toy Story Land opened, so we were excited to check it out). When we actually got there we couldn't take missing Animal Kingdom so we ended up doing 3 parks in one day, and I'm so glad we did.

If you're not into Star Wars, or most of the rides at HS, it makes sense to skip that. On the other hand, even more has closed at Epcot since I was there and there's a lot of construction. Do the kids know about the trip, can you ask them? This trip was a surprise for my daughter, but once she knew about the trip I incorporated her preferences for which parks we went to and what we did.

If you are focusing on rides and shows, I would skip Epcot.

If you are really into Christmas decorations and experiences, I would skip Hollywood Studios.
If the main focus is Christmas decorations and experiences, I'd actually skip Animal Kingdom (even though they have announced some new holiday stuff this year; there will be some other holidays represented, such as Diwali, but probably less focus on Christmas than in the other parks). Last year I went to Epcot and DHS during the holidays, and DHS was my favorite for Christmas shows at night, even though there aren't currently a lot of rides there that I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter