Which park to take photos at?

QJ411

O'hana means family...
Hi everyone!

Our WDW itinerary planner just called us on Friday to help us set the appointment w/ the photographer (from the honeymoon pkg.) and we booked at MK...do you think that's a good place for the photos? We didn't want somewhere too crowded, but we wanted the MC in the back ground! We think MK will be crowded during that time...any other recommendations on which park?

Thanks everyon!;)

We got ours done at the MK and you would be surprised how there aren't that many people in your pictures. The photographer will take you to secluded areas near the Castle so there aren't as many people. The pictures turned out good, but I was disappointed a little because they take about 50 or so shots of you and then they pick out which ones they like the best. You don't even get to see the other ones. That wouldn't have bothered me so much if they would have given me at least one picture of me and my DH with the Main Street running mayor. The photographer took like 5 or 6 pictures of us with her and we didn't get any of them.
Other than that the pictures were great.
If you want to see them go to
http://albums.proshots.com/disney/
it is under Shamburger Romance
and the code is 66542

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Heather S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter