Which park would you leave out?

For me it’s always HS. Just nothing to do there for us. Galaxies Edge was great during AP previews, but was a 1 and done for us. Toy Story Land is fun, but hot with little shade and always crowded. And the rest of the park doesn’t hold any allure for us.

We love Epcot, but I can see the logic of leaving that out now with the mess of construction it was prior to the closure. For us, we'd leave out AK. It takes us the least amount of time to get through and with a 5pm closure, that leaves a lot of time to fill with something in the evening. In the OP's case, I agree it makes sense to leave out AK with a 1pm arrival. One of the downsides of the late park openings/early park closings.

My DD17 and I are going down in a few weeks, we have 3 day passes- leaving Epcot out. We HAVE to go to MK, and she hasn't seen AK since Pandora was added, and we both wanted to see all the new Star Wars stuff. So Epcot was a no brainer to skip. Before COVID ruined it all, we had planned on going there also, just decided not to now.

We actually left MK out for our 3, but primarily because we got to go this week on a preview day. Next go round, we'd skip AK, then rotate it around between HS, AK and MK. Even with the construction, Epcot is our favorite, but it could get thrown into the rotation if the entertainment isn't there.

Check out the menus for Epcot’s FW festival - even with limited booths and offerings- I would NOT want to skip Epcot! They’ve got some really yummy choices!

we are arriving Friday Afternoon......leaving Tuesday Morning. Before COVID, I had planned on hitting all 4. But because of the reduced hours and no park hopping...we decided to skip Animal Kingdom.

Friday Night = Disney Springs
Saturday = EPCOT
Sunday = MGM Studios (I know, hard habits)
Monday = Magic Kingdom (was supposed to be MNSSHP)

Staying at Beach Club Villas, will be hard not being able to just pop over to EPCOT for a drink or snack. Hate having to dedicate a day to a park that is set up awesome for 3-4 hour stints multiple times a week.

We're in the same boat. We're suposed to go in October. This would be our second trip ever. Our kids would be 6, 4, and 2. Right now we've selected MK (we still have so much that we didn't get to), EPCOT, and AK. The kids loved AK last time. My father-in-law may do EPCOT with us (he wouldn't do any of the other parks). EPCOT was my husband's favorite. I was wondering if we should drop AK and do HS instead. But my kids don't know anything about Star Wars, and aren't huge Toy Story fans, so I don't know if they would like it much. Plus they get up early. Going to the parks late is going to be hard. The 11:00 a.m. EPCOT opening time will be interesting.

Animal Kingdom is my favorite park and is extremely underrated in my opinion. If I had to only pick three, I would leave out Epcot (which pains me to say because I love it) but there is just less to do there as far as attractions/shows/entertainment. Before Galaxy’s Edge, I would have said Hollywood Studios. Even with Toy Story Land, my husband and I did nearly everything in a half day there. Now with Galaxy’s Edge and MMRR, we actually have two park days booked for HS coming up.

I'd definitely leave EPCOT out. There are construction walls everywhere and not very many exciting rides. It's a lot of walking for very little payoff.

I am going in September and we have three days also, and we are skipping Epcot. Part of the reason is all of the construction. Also nothing new to us (we have been on Remy in DLP). Also, on our previous trip we did Epcot but skipped MK and AK, so we are prioritizing those now.

Going at the end of the month and left out AK for the same reason many of you have. We only like Everest and the Kilimanjaro Safari. Plus, I really want to ride Mickey's Runaway Railway.

I'd skip Epcot. Animal Kingdom is so much better--better rides, better theme, better atmosphere. Epcot has some ok food, but the rides there are miles behind the other parks. I'd rather spend 5-6 hours at Animal Kingdom than 8-9 at Epcot.

Wow, I can't believe all the people picking AK! It is our favorite park. Good thing we don't all love the same thing or it would be really crowded, LOL.
I would pick Epcot. Never did care for it and only went once for a half day, if that.
I think the same thing when it comes to Epcot. By far our favorite park where as AK is a half day park for us. To each his own though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter