Which Pearl Harbor Tour?

Swimming with the sharks was not part of the Pearl Harbor tour. My dad and I did it on our last day, and it was the most affordable thing we did the whole time there. They were Galapagos sharks

https://sharktourshawaii.com/
We did a shark "dive" too on the North Shore - but we did one that was cage free...it was very cool.

Diamondhead was our cheapest thing ($5 pp + $10 parking). Runner up to that our next cheapest thing was getting a big bolt in our rental car tire that we had to go get plugged for $23!!🤣🤣

It is very hard to be clueless at PH unless you have no tolerance for reading signs.

Most “guided tours” are simply bus trips dropping you off at Pearl Harbor. Years ago they were not legally allowed to conduct tours within the actual site - not sure if that is still the case.

Much easier to drive yourself there, park and explore. Our last visit was just my then 12yo son and myself. Even as Australians we spent over 8hrs exploring. My husband and remaining 2 kids were not fussed about going so they stopped us off then we texted when we were finished.

I would hate to have booked a return time and then missed out on time seeing everything. The Missouri is massive and we took hours to see it all, read and absorb all the information that was displayed.

Swimming with the sharks was not part of the Pearl Harbor tour. My dad and I did it on our last day, and it was the most affordable thing we did the whole time there. They were Galapagos sharks
With my luck.....
R.1f7ce86addfcbacad727439d9cbf53cc

Lots of good advice here so I won't repeat it, but I did want to mention that purses, backpacks, etc. that are not necessary for medical reasons are not allowed in the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. You can check those items for a fee (can't remember if it is $5 or $10) at a concessionaire near the entrance to the memorial. You are allowed to bring in clear bags, like those you can bring into stadiums, so I bought a small one online to carry my phone, ID, credit cards, etc. with me.

Lots of good advice here so I won't repeat it, but I did want to mention that purses, backpacks, etc. that are not necessary for medical reasons are not allowed in the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. You can check those items for a fee (can't remember if it is $5 or $10) at a concessionaire near the entrance to the memorial. You are allowed to bring in clear bags, like those you can bring into stadiums, so I bought a small one online to carry my phone, ID, credit cards, etc. with me.
Oh that’s nice. It was zero bags when we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter