Which places have flavored coke?

disneypolybride2008

DIS Veteran
Hi, my DH loves the flavored vanilla coke at Sci-Fi. Is this available anywhere else? I am thinking on cancelling the adr if we can get it somewhere at a QS location or stand.
thanks!

Hi, my DH loves the flavored vanilla coke at Sci-Fi. Is this available anywhere else? I am thinking on cancelling the adr if we can get it somewhere at a QS location or stand.
thanks!
You know you can make it at home, right? It's just coke with some vanilla syrup (you can get it in the coffee aisle at the grocery store.) You can also use vanilla extract.

There's no need to go to such trouble to get it.

Go to Universal and get a Coke Freestyle cup, lots of choices then!

I don't think anywhere at Disney has Coke Freestyle. Sci-Fi and similar they add vanilla syrup to coke so you won't get that at quick service.

When I'm at WDW there's rum flavored Coke. It's available wherever Coke is sold...as long as you're with me.:rolleyes1

Did you make an ADR just for the Coke flavor?

no, i got the adr b/c i wanted DD to eat there.. it's so fun.. but DH was saying he loves their vanilla coke. We have vanilla syrup at home but i guess it's different there. So i didn't want to let down DH by cancelling it. But i just remembered that the restaurant may be gone soon with the whole expansion projects, so we better keep it.

no, i got the adr b/c i wanted DD to eat there.. it's so fun.. but DH was saying he loves their vanilla coke. We have vanilla syrup at home but i guess it's different there. So i didn't want to let down DH by cancelling it. But i just remembered that the restaurant may be gone soon with the whole expansion projects, so we better keep it.

We should probably try this place then...Funny how fountain beverages taste different at different places.

If you're going during Food & Wine and have a chase Visa card, you can visit the upstairs lounge in the American paviliion. Inside you'll have access to a coke freestyle machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter